Thursday, August 11, 2011

romi - ano uta (あのうた)

Yikes!  So sorry for not updating.  First, I kinda was thinking what to upload next, because my blog is kinda all over the place.  Then I got really sick last weekend, and then I got kinda melancholy, and then depressed.............

But now I'm back!  I'll try to be more happy.  I haven't listened to music too much lately, maybe that's it!?  ^_~

This is an album I just bought recently, really cute bossa nova-ish covers of anime songs.  They are a bit more upbeat for a bossa nova genre, but still super fun, and I love love love Track 8!!!!

Here she is on amazon.jp.  Gonna try to get my hands on her second part of this.  Apparently on her label's home page here you can request songs she sings (e-mail and form is in Japanese only though)... hopefully there will be a third one from her too!

1.  銀河鉄道999 (ginga tetsudou 999) [Galaxy Express 999]
2.  悲しみよこんにちは (kanashimi yo konnichiwa) [Hello To Sadness] from Maison Ikkoku (めぞん一刻)
3.  やつらの足音のバラード (yatsura no ashioto no BALLAD) [Ballad of their Footsteps] from Hajime Ningen GYAATOLS (はじめ人間ギャートルズ)
4.  君をのせて (kimi o nosete) [Bringing You Along] from Tenkuu no Shiro LAPUTA (天空の城ラピュタ)
5.  はじめてのチュウ (hajimete no CHU) [First Smooch] from KITERETSU Daihyakka (キテレツ大百科)
6.  ロマンティックあげるよ (ROMANTIC ageru yo) [I'll Give You Romantic] from DRAGON BALL (ドラゴンボール)
7.  裸足のフローネ (hadashi no FLONE) [Barefoot Flone] from Fushigi na Shima FLONE (ふしぎな島のフローネ)
8.  恋の呪文はスキトキメキトキス (koi no jumon ha SUKITOKIMEKITOKISU) [Love Spell is Sukitokimekitokisu] from Sasuga no Sarutobi (さすがの猿飛)******
9.  真赤なスカーフ (makka na SCARF) [Red Scarf] from Uchuu Senkan YAMATO (宇宙戦艦ヤマト)


******Translation note: "sukitokimekitokisu" literally means "love heartbeat and kiss" but a major part of the song is that it is the same spelling even backwards, so it should be left untranslated, I guess...

Enjoy!
あのうた

2 comments: