Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lumiere - diary ~futsuu no ichi-nichi~ (~フツウの一日~)

Hey guys!  So sorry for no updates!  I've gotten so lazy with my blogs.  I will try to make a schedule for myself (plus I am buying a lot of new cover albums!), so I can keep on uploading regularly!


Here is Lumiere's first full cover album, "diary ~A Normal Day~".  I can't figure out from their current website if it is one person or a group, but from this cover, I think they were a trio... because in their second album a girl is gone from the pic (and the singer sounds drastically different).  So maybe by now it has wittled down to one person?  I dunno...


1.  ここでキスして。 (koko de KISS shite) [Kiss Me Here] - Shiina Ringo (椎名林檎) cover
2.  やさしい気持ち (yasashii kimochi) [Gentle Feelings] - CHARA cover
3.  A Perfect Sky - BONNIE PINK cover
4.  何度でも (nando demo) [No Matter How Many Times] - DREAMS COME TRUE cover
5.  Story - AI cover
6.  つつみ込むように… (tsutsumi komu youni) [Like Being Wrapped Up...] - MISIA cover
7.  三日月 (mikka-zuki) [Crescent Moon] - Ayaka (綾香) cover
8.  GIRL TALK - Amuro Namie (安室奈美恵) cover
9.  PRIDE - Imai Miki (今井美紀) cover
10. RIDE ON TIME - Yamashita Tatsuro (山下達郎) cover


Enjoy!
diary

No comments:

Post a Comment