Saturday, August 20, 2011

LoveforMee - Sweets Pop J-POP COVERS ~四季のウタ~

This album is a compilation of covers by LOVE (c) and ForMee, together known as LoveforMee.  They were featured on the J-pop Cover Densetsu series.  I think they are models first and singers second, which seems to be a trend nowadays...
I won't be including track 1 because first of all, it's a mash-up intro, so I guess I consider it an "original" track; secondly, I myself hate mash-up intros to non-stop mixes, and I don't even include them in my iTunes library when I burn the CD... so, if you want a complete album, please buy it @ amazon.co.jp

2.  今夜はブギー・バック (nice vocal) (konya ha BOOGIE BACK) [Tonight is Boogie Back] - Ozawa Kenji & SUCHADA RAPPER (小沢健二 & スチャダラパー) cover
3.  キセキ (KISEKI) [Miracle] - GReeeeN cover
4.  恋におちたら (koi ni ochitara) [If I Fall in Love] - Crystal Kay cover
5.  フユラブ (FUYU LOVE) [Winter Love] - Juliet cover
6.  CHOO CHOO TRAIN - ZOO cover
7.  風になりたい (kaze ni naritai) [I Want To Be the Wind] - THE BOOM cover
8.  亜麻色の髪の乙女 (ama-iro no kami no otome) [Flaxen-haired Maiden] - VILLAGE SINGERS (ヴィレッジ・シンガーズ) cover
9.  Point of No Return - CHEMISTRY cover
10. 空も飛べるはず (sora mo toberu hazu) [Should Fly in the Sky] - SPITZ (スピッツ) cover
11. チェリー (CHERRY) - SPITZ (スピッツ) cover
12. 虹 (niji) [Rainbow] - Aqua Timez cover
13. Secret Base - ZONE cover
14. クリスマス・イブ (CHRISTMAS EVE) - Yamashita Tatsuro (山下達郎) cover
15. サクラサク (SAKURA SAKU) [Cherry Blossoms Bloom] - Kitano Kii (北乃きい) cover
16. 桜坂 (sakura-zaka) [Cherry Blossom Hill] - Fukuyama Masaharu (福山雅治) cover
17. 夏の日の1993 (natsu no hi no 1993) [Summer Day 1993] - class cover
18. ナツラブ (NATSU LOVE) [Summer Love] - Juliet cover
19. 桜 (sakura) [Cherry Blossoms] - FUNKY MONKEY BABYS cover
20. 遥か (haruka) [Far Away] - GReeeeN cover
21. 瞳をとじて (hitomi wo tojite) [Close Your Eyes] - Hirai Ken (平井 堅) cover
22. 雪の華 (yuki no hana) [Snow Flower] - Nakashima Mika (中島美嘉) cover
23. Everything - MISIA cover

I'm not sure how to translate Track 10...anyway
Enjoy!
LoveforMee - shiki no uta

2 comments:

  1. This album has a strange upbeat feel...which sounds odd when some of the originals, towards the end, are 切ない in feeling. I wager that if I had heard the covers first, I would have the complete opposite reaction to the originals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, non-stop house covers love to end it with the big sad songs.... but they are still house beat. hehe. ^_^;

    ReplyDelete