Saturday, September 3, 2011

VA - Utau LOVE PLUS (歌うラブプラス)

Hey guysssss long time no see again... school started for me and I had a busy week at work, so I am EXHAUSTED.  Plus, my iPod is almost FULL!  I have to buy a new one, so I have to control myself.  >_<
I came across this album and wanted to share it, because I thought it was so interesting that a modern dating sim game has the characters singing such old songs!  These are the girls from Love Plus, and you may have heard of it outside of Japan because a college student actually "married" one of the girls (the one on the far right in the pic).
Anyway, typical seiyuu quality singing (i.e. they aren't the BEST singers, but they are cutesy), most famous of the three being Sakura Tange.
I don't know much about this album, it's not on amazon.  Hmm.  Anyway, track 10 was original, so if you feel like hunting down this album to hear it, go right ahead!


1.  TOMORROW by Hayami Saori (早見沙織) - Okamoto Maya (岡本真夜) cover
2.  そばかす (sobakasu) [Freckles] by Tange Sakura (丹下 桜) - JUDY AND MARY cover
3.  MUGO・ん...色っぽい (mugon...iroppoi) [Speechless...Sexy] by Minaguchi Yuko (皆口裕子) - Kudou Shizuka (工藤静香) cover
4.  ラムのラブソング (LUM no LOVE SONG) [Lum's Love Song] by Hayami Saori (早見沙織) - from Urusei Yatsura (うる星やつら)
5.  デリケートに好きして (DELICATE ni sukishite) [Like it Delicate] by Tange Sakura (丹下 桜) - from Magical Angel CREAMY MAMI (魔法の天使クリィミーマミ)
6.  私がオバさんになっても (watashi ga OBA-san ni nattemo) [Even If I Become Middle Aged] by Minaguchi Yuko (皆口裕子) - Moritaka Chisato (森高千里) cover
7.  淋しい熱帯魚 (sabishii nettaigyo) [Lonely Tropical Fish] by Hayami Saori (早見沙織) & Minaguchi Yuko (皆口裕子) - Wink cover
8.  アジアの純真 (ASIA no junshin) [Pure Asia] by Hayami Saori (早見沙織) & Tange Sakura (丹下 桜) - PUFFY cover
9.  渚のシンドバッド (nagisa no SINDBAD) [Shore-side Sindbad] by Tange Sakura (丹下 桜) & Minaguchi Yuko (皆口裕子) - PINK LADY (ピンク・レディー) cover

Enjoy!
Utau Love Plus

1 comment: