Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flower Rouge - Memories Bossa Spring Summer Side

Hi guys!  Gonna try to keep up and posting even if I don't feel like it... to tell you the truth sometimes I just don't know what to upload, and I actually sit and think about it a while...  I want to be diverse, ya know?

This is part of a series of Seiko Matsuda bossa nova-ish cover albums.  I'm trying to get my hands on more of them, because who doesn't want more Seiko covers!?  I love them!  Fun, cute, light-hearted...and I love the album covers with that little girl!  Love her hair!

1.  裸足の季節 (hadashi no kisetsu) [Barefoot Season]
2.  青い珊瑚礁 (aoi sangosho) [Blue Reef]
3.  チェリーブラッサム (CHERRY BLOSSOM)
4.  夏の扉 (natsu no tobira) [Summer Door]
5.  渚のバルコニー (nagisa no BALCONY) [Sea-side Balcony]
6.  小麦色のマーメイド (komugi-iro no MERMAID) [Tan Mermaid]
7.  天使のウィンク (tenshi no WINK) [Angel's Wink]
8.  秘密の花園 (himitsu no hanazono) [Secret Garden]
9.  天国のキッス (tengoku no KISS) [Kiss of Heaven]
10. Rock'n Rouge

Enjoy!
Memories Bossa

No comments:

Post a Comment