Friday, July 1, 2011

First Post!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my blog, where I hope to dedicate to my passion for covers of Japanese (J-pop) songs!  This is my first foray into blogging, thus the basic templates and shaky start (I'm sure!).  But my urge to share J-pop covers with the world, and hopefully meet other J-pop cover enthusiasts just can't wait anymore!  

Also, I am SO frustrated searching for cover albums.  Unless it's a big name album or something, it's literally impossible to find (from my experience).  So I broke down and actually bought some REALLY hard-to-find CDs recently.  And I am ready and willing to share!

Plus, I like to be OCD about where the covers come from and who first sang them.  So maybe then you can find more artists to love (and support)!

I have a lot of free time lately, so I am hoping to get some stuff up and raring to go!  So hopefully see you VERY soon!  ^_^